The Ontario Sires Stakes Win A Share Contest kicks off tonight (Thursday, Aug. 15) at Woodbine Mohawk Park. Racing fans* who have never owned a Standardbred before can complete a ballot to enter the contest at any racetrack hosting an Ontario Sires Stakes event between August 15 and September 12. Contest is limited to one ballot entry per person.
This is the third consecutive year that Standardbred Canada and the Ontario Sires Stakes are partnering on the contest and the winner will receive a share in the LandMark 13 Stable ownership group. The share is valued at $2,000 and will include at least one Ontario-sired yearling.
Enter the Win A Share contest on the following OSS dates:
- August 15 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- August 16 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- August 17 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- August 18 — Georgian Downs
- August 19 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- August 24 — Hanover Raceway
- August 25 — Rideau Carleton Raceway
- August 30 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- August 31 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- September 1 — Clinton Raceway
- September 3 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- September 4 — Grand River Raceway
- September 9 — Grand River Raceway
- September 10 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
- September 12 — Woodbine Mohawk Park
*Entry is available to any resident of Ontario, 18 years or over, who has never owned a Standardbred, or resided in the same household as someone who owned a Standardbred. Contest is not open to employees or officials of Standardbred Canada, Ontario Racing, OLG, or any Ontario racetrack. Contest is limited to one ballot entry per person. Full contest rules are available here.