A friendly reminder for individuals participating in the Enhanced Screening Program to please book your appointments by clicking here or visiting https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/EnhancedScreeningClinic@wegroup.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/.
To be clear, any horse person who hasn’t provided proof of full vaccination is automatically enrolled in the Enhanced Screening Program and therefore required to book appointments two times a week.
Please find below an overview of the Enhanced Screening Program and the details required for Horse People who are enrolled in the program. As of Wednesday, September 15, Horse People will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or participate in the Enhanced Screening Program to gain access to Woodbine Mohawk Park, including the paddock areas.
As a reminder, individuals can provide proof of full vaccination to optout of the Enhanced Screening Program by sending it to PXoptout@woodbine.com or by giving it to the on-site licensed paramedic at the Enhanced Screening Centre. *For Horse People who do not have a Security Access Card, please see below.
Horse People who are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to share their vaccination status, are required to participate in the Enhanced Screening Program, which includes rapid testing, two times every week (seven-day period from Sunday to Saturday). For Horse People who have been identified as Race Day Critical, they will continue to participate in the program on every live race day (unless they opted out by providing proof of full vaccination) as they have been.
Important Points to Remember:
- You must book an appointment for Enhanced Screening.
- You will be required to participate in Enhanced Screening two times per week (every seven days – Sunday to Saturday).
- Individuals identified as Race Day Critical People will be required to participate in Enhanced Screening on every live race day (unless they provide proof of full vaccination) as they have been.
- You do not need to complete your Enhanced Screening prior to arriving to Woodbine Mohawk Park. You can enter the property and then attend your scheduled appointment later.
- After you complete your Enhanced Screening, you can return to your work. If your test result is positive for COVID-19, you will be contacted immediately for further instructions by Woodbine Entertainment Security.
Horse People enrolled in the program will need to book an appointment at least five days in advance for each of their two weekly screenings. It’s important to note that you do not need to complete your Enhanced Screening prior to arriving to Woodbine Mohawk Park. You can enter the property and then attend your scheduled appointment later. Please be advised that individuals that have been identified as Race Day Critical do not need to book an appointment and will continue participating in the program as they have been.
The Enhanced Screening Centre is located outside of the Race Office at Woodbine Mohawk Park.
If an individual doesn’t book an appointment, and there is no available slot, they will not be able to go through the screening at that time. Horse People are strongly encouraged to book appointments in advance.
Horse People who do not have access to a computer or a cell phone or experience difficulties with the booking system should contact the following:
Woodbine Entertainment Security at 416-675-3993 ext 1-2219.
To book an appointment through the booking app, please click here or visit
Enhanced Screening Location
Woodbine Mohawk Park Grandstand – Outside of Race Office
Horse People who don’t book appointments for Enhanced Screening and/or fail to attend the Enhanced Screening appointment will be issued a letter of warning by Security. If it happens again, the individual may face disciplinary action.
*Any horseperson who has not received a Security Access Card from the Woodbine Mohawk Park Security team, please complete the following steps to in order to opt-out of the Enhanced Screening Program:
- Go to the security office in the paddock to apply and receive your Security Access Card
- Take your Security Access Card and go to the Enhanced Screening Centre located beside the race office in the grandstand
- Provide your proof of full vaccination to the licensed paramedics at the Enhanced Screening Centre.
These steps will complete your opt out process.
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation.