Hello Woodbine Mohawk Park Horse Racing Community,
We wanted to provide a friendly reminder that dining experiences are now available at Woodbine Mohawk Park!
Dine while watching live horse racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park’s Railside BBQ or starting on July 23 at the Mohawk Harvest Kitchen.
Please see the below note for more information and click here to make a dining reservation.
As Ontario enters Step 3 of the Ontario government’s Roadmap to Reopen at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 16, 2021, we are excited to safely open more amenities at Woodbine Mohawk Park!
Starting on July 16, 2021, the following onsite experiences are available.
- Watch live horse racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park from the apron.
- Dine while watching live horse racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park’s Railside BBQ or starting on July 23 at the Mohawk Harvest Kitchen. To reserve a dining experience, please click here.
- Wagering and simulcasting services are available. Guests looking for indoor simulcasting experiences may register onsite the day they attend the racetrack.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the casino be open?
- As per the Government of Ontario, casinos are slated to open as part of Step 3. The best place to find information relating to Elements Casino Mohawk is their website: https://www.elementscasinomohawk.com/
- Do we need to make reservations?
- Reservations are required for all guests to help create a safer experience for everyone. Guest Service staff will be present to help guests with daily registration.
- Is there an admission charge for the racetrack?
- There is no admission charge to attend the races at Woodbine Mohawk Park.
- Is patio dining available?
- Yes! Limited, safe dining experiences are available with reservations. To reserve a dining experience, please click here.
- How many spectators are permitted to experience live, world-class racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park?
- Woodbine Entertainment is proud to operate expansive, premier, outdoor horse racing venues that allow spectators to safely view live, world-class racing at Woodbine Mohawk Park where we can safely offer in-person live racing and wagering experiences. Indoors, we have taken special care to ensure our facilities are cleaned and disinfected regularly and are designed to promote a safe, physically distanced experience. A maximum of 550 guests are permitted indoors. Outdoor seating capacity is based on the provincial guideline of 75 percent. In addition, guests can enjoy excellent dining experiences during live racing at any of our available restaurants.
- Will all seating be outside?
- While the majority of seating is on our large apron, some limited and physically distanced seats are available indoors.
- Can I go inside the Woodbine Mohawk Park grandstand?
- As per Government restrictions and in the interest of everyone’s safety, indoor experiences are limited. Guests who have made a reservation to attend live racing may enter the grandstand to access outdoor areas, use the washrooms, place a bet (outdoor wagering to be available in some locations), purchase food and beverages or other retail or for emergency purposes.
- What is Woodbine Entertainment doing to ensure the venues are safe?
- As part of Step 3 requirements, Woodbine Entertainment will ensure all guests have made reservations with the necessary contact information, follow a robust safety plan, post occupancy limits and ensure that all staff are trained to provide the safest experience possible for all guests. Additionally, Woodbine Entertainment will follow an advanced cleaning and disinfecting schedule in all common areas and screen all guests and staff for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- Will I be required to wear a mask while at Woodbine Mohawk Park?
- Everyone onsite is required to always wear a mask while at Woodbine Mohawk Park except for when eating or drinking or when outdoors and when physically distanced from others.